A podcast for frontend and full-stack developersAll things site speed, #webperf, #Jamstack, and the future of the Web. Our newsletter serves as a weekly roundup of events, news, and resources.
What to Expect This Week
- October is just around the corner, which means it’s JIT (just-in-time…programmer humor) to prepare for Hackotoberfest, an annual online event that encourages participation in open source. GitHub developer advocates Brian Douglas and Rizèl Scarlett will help walk us through what Hacktoberfest is and how to participate.
- Now it feels like a real relationship. “React I Love You, But You’re Bringing Me Down” is the tortured love letter to React that captures both the thrill and frustrations developers currently feel with the framework. Let’s unpack the details and see if we can get these two back together.
- Qwik, a superfast next generation framework from the creator of AngularJS, officially reached beta status. We’ll cover what makes Qwik so fast and how it’s different from other frameworks. Now who’s ready to use it in production?
Events & News
We have a lot of events coming up to finish the year!
- International JS | Sept 26 – 29, Oct 24 -28
- DevOps World | Sept 27-29
- GraphQL Conf | Sept 29
- PWA Summit | Oct 5-6
- Full Stack Europe | Oct 5-7
- React India | Oct 11-12
- Vite Conf | Oct 18-19
- React Advanced | Oct 21 & 24
- DevOps Days | Oct – 21
- QCon | Conf: Oct 24-26, Workshops: Oct 27-28
- NextJs Conference | Oct 25
- Evansdata | Oct 26
- DASH Con | Oct 27-28
- All Things Open | Oct 30 – Nov 2
- Jamstack Conference | Nov 7-8
- JS World Conference (USA) | Nov 11
- Modern Front Ends Live | Nov 15 – 18
- Unscripted Conference | Nov 16
Find us online at the following links: