- Catch the recording here.
- The teams at Supabase and Snaplet released an open source PostgreSQL Server that runs in the browser called
postgres-wasmand Peter Pistorius joined to explain how they did it and why it matters.
- Web development primarily employs libraries like jQuery and
- The adoption of web components and shadow DOM is slow.
- Developers are advised to manage scripts efficiently and update dependencies regularly for safety.
What to Expect This Week
- Filip Rakowski of Vue Storefront, turned us onto this relatively short but helpful guide on how browsers work. We’ll walk through the key concepts and why its essential knowledge for understanding and solving performance bottlenecks.
Events & News
- React India | Oct 11-12
- Vite Conf | Oct 18-19
- React Advanced | Oct 21 & 24
- DevOps Days | Oct – 21
- QCon | Conf: Oct 24-26, Workshops: Oct 27-28
- NextJs Conference | Oct 25
- Evansdata | Oct 26
- DASH Con | Oct 27-28
- All Things Open | Oct 30 – Nov 2
Find us online at the following links: