A podcast for frontend and full-stack developers. All things site speed, #webperf , #Jamstack , and the future of the Web. Our newsletter serves as a weekly roundup of events, news, and resources.
- The team over at Deno has released a new version that stabilized compatibility with the massive npm ecosystem . We’ll discuss with Tech Lead Lucas Casonato , the implications for using Deno and npm together and the potential impact to Deno adoption.
- Watch the recording
What To Expect This Week
Save the date in your calendar for this week.
- Tune in to our Twitter space this week as David Meyers joins us to discuss Octo.app . Octo.app is an open-source Markdown knowledge base built using Vue 3, Nuxt, TypeScript, TailwindCSS and Vite. David will share real world lessons building and launching Octo.app with these technologies, including architecting for serverless, offline-first, and in browser text editing
- Check out the github repo for Octo.app .
Upcoming Live Sessions
- David Myers w/ Octo.app Nov 30, 2022
- Dan Moore w/ FusionAuth (WebAuth) Dec 7, 2022
- Simon MacDonald w/ Enhance Dec 14, 2022