JSJam Live, Wednesday at 12pm PT
Story of the Week
Have you ever wanted a social network built around easily shareable and runnable code snippets? If so, Val Town is just the project for you! Creator, Steve Krouse, joined the show to give a demonstration of Val Town, how it works, and what you can do with it.
It's a fascinating and unique project that I highly recommend you check out and see what kind of use cases you can find for it.
- TypeScript and the Dawn of Gradual Types
- Upgrading TypeORM with jscodeshift
- Pacquet: A New, Experimental Package Manager for Node
- 5 Inconvenient Truths about TypeScript
- Introducing TypeChat: Type-Safe LLM Responses
Podcasts of the Week
- ShopTalk - CSS Errors, Proxy/Reverse Proxy, and What’s The Edge?
- PodRocket - React Server Components with Sanket Sahu
- PodRocket - HTTP/3 performance for JS developers with Robin Marx
- SyntaxFM - WASM, Fastly Edge, and Polyfill.io with Jake Champion
- JS Party - This is going to be Lit with Justin Fagnani
One More Thing
Find us online at the following links: