JSJam Live, Wednesday at 12pm PT
Story of the Week
If you're particularly plugged into the Tech Twitter scene you may have noticed a recent trend, everyone and their mother has recently been hired by the up and coming authentication provider, Clerk. So what's all the hype about? Find out by listening to our latest interview with recent hires Dev Agrawal and Jeff Escalante:
We discuss the company's DevRel efforts, the value proposition of not rolling your own auth, the technical implementation of the product, the recent hiring blitz they've taken on, and where the company is heading next.
Podcasts of the Week
- Web Rush - What’s New in GitHub Copilot?
- PodRocket - Server components vs. client components with Atila Fassina
- JS Jabber - Things Coming Down the Pipe From TC39
- Whiskey Web - OpenSauced, Developer Advocacy, and AI with Brian Douglas
- Frontend First - Server-side rendering vs. Server Components
One More Thing
Chris Ferdinandi stopped by to extol the virtues of pure and unfettered DOM manipulation while also condemning the wicked ways of bloated frontend frameworks. Check out the video and find out whether you agree or disagree with his prognosis:
Find us online at the following links: